3D Construction Scanning and Surveying Services
It doesn’t matter how big or small a building is, 360 Digital Eye is capable of providing 3D construction scanning solutions that can help your project complete on time and within budget.
Whether your crew is working on a single building or a large industrial park, our extensive background in 3D survey scanning will help your entire operation. We will deliver a high-quality and detailed realistic layout of your construction project when you need it.
The success of your construction project depends on accurate information at each stage, and our advanced 3D scanning technology provides precise information that you can rely on. Our professional 3D survey scanning experts carefully analyze your property and suggest the best angles, and views to produce valuable 3D construction models for you.
Why 3D Survey Scanning Is So Important
Much can happen after design stage during construction that can lead to delays, change orders, and corrections. Keeping track of your trades can make the difference between success and litigation. 3D construction scanning and measurement is critical in the AEC Space (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction).
In the construction industry, it’s essential to be able to capture the building’s actual shape and dimensions to evaluate it efficiently. 3D laser scanning makes this possible, and 360 Digital Eye has become a trusted partner for construction crews and other projects that need the assurance and dependability to finish projects on time.
Our trustworthy 3D construction scanning services are a crucial part to survey and plan ongoing construction projects of all shapes and sizes.
Our advanced 3D survey scanning technology utilizes a 3D laser to create millions of points that construct an accurate replication of the physical area. These are being used to create realistic 2D drawings and 3D models for building an analysis that architects, engineers, contractors, and other professionals can use.
As construction crews demand better information to complete their projects, many construction companies utilize our 3D construction surveys. Instead of relying on old methods and processes, you can improve the efficiency of your construction project with our cost-effective architecture survey scanning services. The quick turnaround time prevents the need for extensive labor, as well as scaffolding that is may be required with traditional methods.
To provide the best 3D scanning solutions for construction and real estate, we offer terrestrial scanning services that can vary by your needs. Our construction 3D scanning services lessen the time spent in planning and labor, and this has a direct impact on your bottom line.
- Stay Within Your Allotted Budget: One of the best things about our 3D laser scanning technology is that it’s fast, and produces accurate results that you can depend on. If you want your project to be completed on time and within budget, then you need all the help you can have to save time and money with models that are accurate.
- Accurately Reconstruct Spaces: Our 3D construction models will benefit you, regardless of where you are in the construction process. All you have to do is select the desired data in the model and the information you need will be at your fingertips. You’ll have a highly detailed view of the property, as well as other assets.
- Survey from Desktop: Gone are the days when you have to send your team to re-measure your construction projects. With the help of our 3D architecture scanning technology everything can be done right in front of your computer.
What Makes Our 3D Construction Modeling Services Unique?
360 Digital Eye offers 3D terrestrial and LiDAR services by our team of experts who have worked with construction projects at all stages and project sizes. Our team of expert construction and real estate photography professionals have experience working with new construction, renovation, and building assessment projects.
From large projects such as airports or government buildings down to historic homes, we offer a wide range of solutions to fit your needs. This means that we can tailor solutions to your unique needs and are excited to work with you to provide quality 3D construction modeling today!
Our high-speed 3D laser scanning technology provides highly accurate measurement and documentation efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
For those who are looking for the best way to improve their construction project and are interested in 3D construction modeling services, here are some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Laser scanning technology is an efficient way to digitize and document as-built conditions.
- Real-world environments can easily be analyzed to collect essential data that can be used to measure and quantify.
- Remarkable improvement in the quality of buildings and overall accuracy.
- The integration of smart data to create 2D images.
- A 3D output that promotes better design coordination and faster decision making.
What You Can Expect With 3D Construction Modeling
Mobile 3D construction scanning and 3D architectural scanning are both used to collect massive amounts of spatial imagery with multiple coordinates efficiently. With the use of a 3D model rendered from scanning, you’ll be able to access the as-built environment virtually, and the point-cloud data could be used to come up with a CADD model that works great for comparison between design and field execution.
360 Digital Eye uses the latest technology to provide unmatched detail for your construction project. Our 3D construction scan offerings are the perfect solution that you need to handle your project.
- Real world environment is accurately depicted in a virtual 3D environment.
- Long-term infrastructure investment can be better planned for future projects with stored data that could be accessed any time.
- Evaluation of store finishes.
- Locate merchandise in aisles efficiently, as well as its placement on shelving.
- Photographs from many angles can be produced using the file.
- Walk-through videos can be produced.
- Streamlined construction documentation coordination.
- Proper documentation and assistance of signage layout.
How To Get Started With Our 3D Construction Solutions
We offer 3D construction scanning and documentation services for a wide range of projects no matter the size or needs of your project. We specialize in in-progress and as-built documentation with 3D/360 degree lasers and cameras.
Our 3D construction scanning and modeling services can save clients time and money. Our laser scanner scanner produces an accurate 3D construction model that streamlines the process to share data and ensures that all measurements are accurate.
360 Digital Eye has built a reputation as a trusted and dependable 3D architecture scanning solutions provider for any construction project. We provide maximum benefits to our clients by reducing costs without jeopardizing quality.
We use 3D laser scanning to collect as-built data necessary for construction projects, monitoring, and infrastructure.